Come to The Edge Sports Center this summer to work on your game!
The Edge Sports Center will be offering the following clinics as part of the Summer 2021 Hockey Development Program. Clinic information and the registration link is located at the bottom of the page. All our clinics must comply with regulations of MDPH and be licensed by the Board of Health.
Power Skating – June 21—24, 2021 5:00 and 6:00 PM $125
Join Head Coach Kory Falite and focus on all aspects of skating for four 50 minute sessions on week night evenings. Groups will be formed by age and skill level. Skills to be developed include the following.
High Speed Edge Work
Power and Stride Work
Advanced Defense Clinic, June 28—July 1, 2021 8:30 AM —11:30 AM $375
Bobby Jay leads this camp for the accomplished player looking to reach the next level as a defenseman. This camp is for highly skilled players only. This is not a learn to play defense camp.
- Recommendations are required.
- Backward Skating and Transitions
- Transitions with Pucks
- Defenseman Passing Drills
- 1 on 1, 2 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 2
- Gap Control
Edge Hockey Clinic – July 12 – 16, 2021 (5 Days) 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM $650
- Join coach Scott Fusco and his staff for this is a full day clinic featuring 3.5 hours per day of on-ice instruction, strength and conditioning, field games daily, and a tournament on Friday. Please see the separate Edge Hockey Clinic page for more information.
Total Skills Clinic – August 2 – 5, 2021 (4 Days) 1:00 – 4:00 PM $325
Join Head Coach Kory Falite for this clinic which will focus on the development of all the necessary skills of hockey:
- Backward Thrusting
- Long Strides
- Balance and Agility
- Starts, Acceleration, Stops
- All Stick Skills
- Stick handling
- All shots covered—Slap, wrist, snap, and backhand
- Passing skills
- Small Area Games
- Game Concepts
Shooting & Scoring Clinic – August 9 – 12, 2021 (4 Days) 1:00 – 4:00 PM $325
Join Head Coach Kory Falite for this Clinc which will focus on all the skills needed by forwards and defensemen to raise their game to the next level!
- High speed edge work with pucks
- Long strides
- All shots covered – Slap, wrist, snap, and backhand, dekes
- Passing skills
- 1-on-1, 2-on-1, 2-on-2, 3-on-2
- Play around the net
- Game concepts
- Shooting while skating
- Attacking the net
- Team concepts
Please contact Scott Fusco at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please follow this link for on-line registration: